“Small Business is big business in Arizona and around the country. It is the prime economic driver in any economy” shared Joan Koerber-Walker.
She would know. In December 2006, Ms. Koerber-Walker took a sabbatical from CorePurpose’s daily operations to serve full-time as CEO of ASBA, one of the country’s state-based support organizations for small business owners. In addition, she continues to serve as Chairman of CorePurpose, Inc, as Chairman of the Opportunity for Entrepreneruship Foundation, and as a member of the Board of Trustees at the National Small Business Association.
Ms. Koerber-Walker will share “The Reality of Small Business in Arizona” to the IMC Arizona Chapter (Institute of Management Consultants) group at the University Club on October 12 at a 7:30 breakfast session. ASBA members, IMC members and the general public are welcome to attend and learn:
• The nature of small business in Arizona
• emerging trends and opportunities
• The challenges and solutions before us
• opportunities present for you and your business
• models and tools to assist small businesses with growth